AStar 60V 28Ah electric scooter battery set (Set of 5pcs of 12V 28Ah)
Buy Astar 60V 28Ah Electric bike battery set (Set of 5 12V 28Ah connected together) at the lowest electric scooter battery prices in India from Harbacore Kanpur. Astar lead acid batteries are best battery for your electric scooter. This e-bike is compatible with all 60V Lead-acid/VRLA Electric Scooter. This 60V 28Ah electric scooter battery works well with electric scooters like Benling Falcon, Hero electric scooters ,i.e, Hero electric optima, Hero electric Nyx, Hero electric flash, Ampere electric scooters etc. Lead acid battery gets charged within 8 hours and gives better performace for users who charge electric scooter on day to day basis. Harbacore provides shipping of all electric scooter batteries across India. The products are shipped from Harbacore Electric scooter Warehouse in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Harbacore deals in both B2B and B2C purchases for all our clients and customers.
- Works with All electric scooters which run on 60V
- Best Electric scooter battery brand in market.
|Battery Type||Lead Acid / Dry Cell / Gel Battery (Maintenance Free)|
|Battery Current(In Ah)||28|
|Expected Life of Battery||3 years|
|Battery Voltage(In Volts)||60|
|Battery Warranty||6 Months piece to piece replacement + 6 months battery bulge or crack replacement|
|Battery Power in WH||1680|
|Supported Electric Scooters/Bikes||Benling Falcon, Hero electric electric scooters like Optima Plus, Zion, Cruz, maxi, Flash, Hero electric Nyx, Oreva electric scooters, Tunwal electric scooters, Avon Electric scooters scoot 207, E Mate, Battre electric scooters and all other 60V ebikes or electric scooters|
|Important Notes||Proper charging and discharging along with battery rotation can increase your battery life by 1 year|
|Weight (in Kg)||7|
Frequently Asked Questions about AStar 60V 28Ah electric scooter battery set (Set of 5pcs of 12V 28Ah)
Where can I purchase 60V 28Ah electric scooter lead acid battery in Kanpur ?
You can purchase this electric scooter AStar 60V 28Ah electric scooter battery set (Set of 5pcs of 12V 28Ah) from Harbacore electric scooter showroom in Kanpur. Find the directions to this Harbacore Electric scooter office
What is 60v 28ah lead acid battery price ?
The lead acid or VRLA battery set for electric scooter price varies from company to company. In general the set of five batteries forming 60V starts from Rs 17,500 to Rs 19,000
Where can I sell my old e-scooter lead acid battery?
You can sell your electric scooter battery at Harbacore electric scooter showroom
Which electric scooter lead acid battery manufacturer is best for my e-scooter?
Amptek lead acid or VRLA battery 12V 28 Ah , Ipower VRLA battery of 12 V 28 Ah, and AStar sealed lead acid battery 12V 28Ah are the best brands in India for your electric scooter. You can purchase Amptek, Ipower and AStar Lead Acid Batteries from Harbacore electric scooter showroom.
What is the VRLA or lead acid battery replacement cost of electric scooters in India?
If your electric scooter is using lead acid batteries or VRLA battery for your electric scooter and you planning to replace them with new batteries, then the cost of a new VRLA or lead acid battery is between Rs 14000 to Rs 25000 depending on the operating voltage of the electric scooter which is either 48V, 60V or 72V. However, if you are planning to replace with Lithium Ion Batteries , the price will be slightly higher as electric bikes/scooter Lithium-ion batteries come's with higher warranty and efficiency.
How to replace my electric scooter lead acid batteries?
To replace your electric scooter batteries, follow the following steps
- Remove the plastic Seat cover from your electric scooter
- Turn off the MCB of your electric scooter
- Remove the connections between the battery, make sure you do not short them
- Take out the batteries from the electric scooter. You can sell your lead acid electric scooter battery to Harbacore in Kanpur
- Place the new batteries in the order such that positive and negative terminals are side by side so that you can connect them via wire. Batteries are connected serially.
- Final two positive and negative terminals of the wire coming out from battery are connected to the MCB
- Switch back on the MCB, your electric scooter should receive the power. Display should be visible.
- Put back the electric scooter seat cover
Which electric scooter battery is best for my battery scooter?
Lithium-ion electric scooter batteries have better battery life than Lead acid batteries. The reasoning behind this is lead acid batteries require a higher amount of maintenance than lithium batteries. If a lead acid battery or VRLA gel battery is not charged every day or every two to three days its battery life decreases and can lead to early failures. However, the lithium-ion battery has higher resilience and can be left uncharged for around a week, although not a good practice.
How to increase the battery life of an electric scooter?
To increase the electric scooter lead acid battery life
- Charge your lead acid battery every day or at least within 3 days
- Always do full charging of your electric scooter batteries and don't unplug in between.
- Dont over charge your electric scooter batteries, they lead to swelling up of your electric scooter battery.
- Regularly use your electric scooter, so that the battery drains and is charged back again. This maintains the complete cycle of the battery and hence improves the battery life.
- Get your battery rotation done at any electric scooter showroom to increase battery life
Where can I get my electric scooter battery checked and rotated ?
Harbacore offers electric scooter battery testing using a specialized electric scooter battery testing machine. Based on the result of this battery testing, customers can either purchase, replace, or continue using an electric scooter battery.
What is electric scooter battery price for single 12V 28AH piece ?
The 12V 28AH single piece electric scooter bike battery price ranges between Rs 3300 to Rs 3700. The price varies upon brands like Amptek, Astar and Harbacore.