Amptek 48V 28Ah battery set (Set of 4pcs of 12V 28Ah)
Buy Amptek 48V 28Ah Electric bike battery set (Set of 4 12V 28Ah connected together) at lowest prices in India from Harbacore Kanpur. Best battery for your electric bike. Works well with any 48V, 60V and 72V lead acid or VRLA electric Scooter. This electric scooter battery works well with all electric scooter like Benling Falcon, Benling Kriti, Hero electric scooters ,i.e, Hero electric optima, Hero electric Nyx, Hero electric flash, Ampere electric scooters etc. Harbacore provides shiping of all electric scooter batteries across India. The products will be shipped from Harbacore Electric scooter Warehouse in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Trusted Electric scooter battery brand.
- Better performance than other batteries
- Strong outer cover seal
- Dry battery
- No manual Maintenance required
|Battery Type||Lead Acid / Dry Cell / Gel Battery (Maintenance Free)|
|Battery Current(In Ah)||28|
|Expected Life of Battery||3 years|
|Battery Voltage(In Volts)||48|
|Battery Warranty||6 Months piece to piece replacement + 6 months battery bulge or crack replacement|
|Battery Power in WH||1152|
|Supported Electric Scooters/Bikes||Benling Falcon, Benling Kriti, Hero electric electric scooters like Optima Plus, Zion, Cruz, maxi, Flash, Hero electric Nyx, Avon Electric scooters scoot 207, E Mate, Oreva electric scooters, Tunwal electric scooters, Battre electric scooters and all other 48V ebikes|
|Important Notes||Proper charging and discharging along with battery rotation can increase your battery life by 1 year|
|Weight (in Kg)||7|
Frequently Asked Questions about Amptek 48V 28Ah battery set (Set of 4pcs of 12V 28Ah)
Where can I find this electric scooter lead acid battery in Kanpur ?
You can purchase this electric scooter Amptek 48V 28Ah battery set (Set of 4pcs of 12V 28Ah) from Harbacore electric scooter showroom in kanpur. Find the directions to this Electric scooter showroom
What is the price of 48V lead acid battery set ?
The lead acid or VRLA battery set price varies with company to company. In general the set of 4 12Ah batteries forming 48V start from Rs 14,000 to Rs 16,000
Where Can I sell my old Lead acid Battery of electric scooter ?
You can sell your electric scooter battery at Harbacore electric scooter showroom
Which lead acid Battery brand is best for my electric scooter ?
Amptek lead acid battery 12V 28AH and AStar Sealed Lead Acid Battery 12V 28AH are the best brands in India for your electric scooter. You can purchase Amptek and AStar Lead Acid Batteries from Harbacore electric scooter showroom.
What is battery replacement cost of electric scooters in India?
If your electric scooter is using lead acid batteries and you plan to replace it with new batteries, then the cost of battery is between Rs 14000 to Rs 20000 depending on the operating voltage of the electric scooter which is either 48V, 60V or 72V. However if you are planning to replace with Lithium Ion Batteries , the price will be slightly higher as electric bikes/scooter Lithium ion batteries comes with higher warranty and efficiency.
How to replace my lead acid electric scooter batteries ?
To replace your electric scooter batteries, follow the following steps
- Remove the plastic Seat cover from your electric scooter
- Turn off the MCB of your electric scooter
- Remove the connections between the battery, make sure you do not short them
- Take out the batteries from the electric scooter. You can sell your lead acid electric scooter battery to Harbacore in Kanpur
- Place the new batteries in the order such that positive and negative terminals are side by side so that you can connect them via wire. Batteries are connected serially.
- Final two positive and negative terminals of the wire coming out from battery are connected to the MCB
- Switch back on the MCB, your electric scooter should receive the power. Display should be visible.
- Put back the electric scooter seat cover
Which electric scooter battery is best in Electric ?
Lithium-ion electric scooter batteries have better battery life than Lead acid batteries. Reasoning behind this is lead acid batteries require higher amount of maintenance than lithium battery. If lead acid battery is not charged everyday or every two to three day its battery life decreases and can lead to early failures. However lithium ion battery has higher resilience and can be left uncharged for around a week, although not a good practice.
How to increase battery life of my lead acid batteries of electric scooter ?
To increase the electric scooter lead acid battery life
- Charge your lead acid battery every day or atleast within 3 days
- Always do full charging of your electric scooter batteries and dont unplug in between.
- Dont over charge your electric scooter batteries, they lead to swelling up of your electric scooter battery.
- Regularly use your electric scooter, so that the battery drains and is charged back again. This maintains the complete cycle of the battery and hence improves the battery life.
- Get your battery rotation done at any electric scooter showroom to increase battery life
Where Can I get my electric scooter battery checked ?
Harbacore offers electric scooter battery testing using specialized electric scooter battery testing machine. Based on the result of this battery testing, customer can either purchase, replace or continue using an electric scooter battery.
**This Product is not sold by Harbacore and is only for informational Purposes