Brand: Benling India
Benling Believe Electric scooter is one of the best-selling High-Speed Electric scooters in India newly launched in August 2022. BENLG believe electric scooter price in Kanpur begins from Rs 1,18,000 after deducting FAME 2 subsidy of Rs 48000. This battery scooty is powered by a specially designed 3000W high torque BLDC hub motor that gives you high pickup while you enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride. Benling Believe electric scooter is a subsidized electric scooter with FAME 2 subsidy amount of Rs 48,000. This electric bike comes with a powerful lithium battery of size 72V 43Ah which is the maximum in the industry. The battery life and battery warranty of the Believe electric scooter is 3 years. Its battery costs around Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000. This electric scooter has claimed mileage of 140km**, while customer feedback is around 100-110 km per charge. Benling Believe electric scooter easily competes with Benling Aura, Benling Falcon Ola S1 and Ola S1 pro, Okinawa iprase, Pure EV Epluto 7G, Ather 450X, Hero Optima dual battery, Komaki. Benling Believe electric scooter is available at Harbacore electric scooter showroom in kanpur. This electric scooty price is lowest at Benling Harbacore electric scooter showroom in Kanpur. All spares parts of electric scooter are available at Harbacore electric scooter showroom.
- Colors: Blue, Black, White & Yellow
- Smart Features like Anti-theft, Remote lock & Unblock
|Battery Type||Lithium iron Phosphate (LFP)|
|ARAI/ICAT Approved(Govt. Approvals)||Yes|
|Battery Charging Time(In hrs)||4|
|Battery Current(In Ah)||43|
|Rated Power(in Wattage)||3000|
|Battery Voltage(In Volts)||72|
|Motor Peak Power(In Wattage)||3000|
|Top Speed (In km/hr)||70|
|Battery Warranty(In years)||3|
|Range per Charge (in Km)||140|
|Rear Light Type||LED|
|Ground Clearance(in mm)||160|
|Loading Capacity(In kg)||248|
|Front Suspension Type||Telescopic|
|Front Brake type||Disc|
|Rear Suspension Type||Telescopic|
|Kerb Weight(In Kg)||90|
|No of driving Modes||4|
|Front Lighting Type||LED|
|Charger Output Current(In Amperes)||10|
|Rear Brake type||Disc|
Frequently Asked Questions about Benling Believe
Which ev bike is best in india?
Benling Electric scooters have positioned themselves as one of the highest selling two wheeler e bikes in India. Benling Believe is the newly launched electric scooter by Benling after successful run of Benling Aura battery bike. This electric scooter is available at Harbacore - An exclusive electric scooter showroom in Kanpur.
Which scooty is best for 5 feet girl?
In electric scooters since Benling Believe and Benling Falcon electric scooter come with 160mm ground clearance. These two electric scooter are best scooters for 5 feet girl and small height human being.
What is the price of this battery scooty?
The price of Benling Believe scooter after deducting Fame 2 subsidy comes between Rs 1,18,000 to Rs 1,25,000 depending on the accessories choice by customer. This is the electric scooter best price as we have currently Rs 48,000 Central GOVT subsidy available. This battery bike price is lowest at Harbacore battery bike showroom in Kanpur.
Which electric scooter is best for daily use?
Based on record breaking sales by Harbacore electric scooter showroom, data reveals that 90% of people prefer Benling Falcon since its a low speed vehicle and remaining 10% choose Benling Aura and Benling Believe high speed Electric scooter for their daily use and for city running. The daily usage of electric scooter includes school going students and staff, local businesses, sale professionals and delivery boys.
Which was the best electric scooter in 2020, 2021 and 2022?
Benling Falcon and Benling Aura electric scooters have been the best electric scooters sold in India and Kanpur. This is based on the data by exclusive electric scooter showrooms like Harbacore and others. Benling Believe electric scooter seems to join the winning list.
What is the true range of Benling Believe Electric scooter ?
True Range of BELNG Believe two wheeler battery bike is between 100 km to 120 km per charge. However company claim is of 140 km per charge in ECO mode. The range or mileage of battery bikes depend a lot on road conditions, tyre pressure and riders driving conditions.
Which brand electric scooter is best?
Benling Brand is one of the most trust worthy brand in India. More than the brand a customer should buy electric scooter from trust worthy electric scooter dealers like this electric scooter showroom who provide excellent electric scooter services in Kanpur, Unnao and Lucknow and nearby cities.